WH says "sign of goodwill" if N. Korea released Americans The White House said on Thursday it would welcome the release of three Americans imprisoned in North Korea before a planned summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in a few weeks, but could not confirm any reports on the subject. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
About Douglas A. Smith
- These days, it seems as though everyone is spending all of their time [...]
- Do you own and operate your own business? If you do, it is likely you [...]
- Democrat Lamb declares victory in Pa. special election determined too [...]
- Many people don't know where to begin when trying to optimize their [...]
- Do you want to acquire quality customers? Maybe things are slower for [...]
Just A Little About Me
Over the last several years I have help hundreds on people just like you, to gain more online exposure which in turn creates more awareness, leads, and sales.
Random Blog Posts
by Douglas A. Smith -Hawaii volcano shoots lava into sky; evacuations [...]
- Prosecutor: Kansas militia members wanted to kill [...]